Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 2 of Profit Lance Assessment

Hi there,

So it's the second day of this assessment. I will be assessing this product for 30 days, monitoring my progress on this.

My goals for this online money making course is to:

1) Utilise the provided affiliate program in the course to generate 200 clicks to either of my 5 advertisements on the account.

2) Make $200 from online sales as a result of my online marketing Adwords campaign by the end of the 30 day assessment. Money to be approved and sent via Clickbank.

Today, I increased the number of advertisements placed onto the Campaign, from 1 advertisement to 5 advertisements. I also have achieved the result of receiving 2 clicks onto my advertisements. I will keep on going on into the night. It is now 23:30 Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

Also going to get onto You tube and see if there are any videos how others are generating income via Adwords.


Till tomorrow. Goals have been set, now pushing this system to it's hilt, how fast can this baby go?


It's the results that count.


http://mpolo.thebestbizreview.com/hop

No comments:

Post a Comment