Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 4 of Profit Lance Assessment

Today I spent a lot of time planning, and setting goals.

I used the Projects, section of the course, to do the set exercises in order to learn the skills by practicing the skill.

As there were quite a few skills to do, I realised that I couldn't do them all in one sitting of only 2 hours. Especially if I wanted to do them justice.

Therefore for the remainder of the Projects set exercises, I used the, Task Manager, application provided in the course.

This Task Manager application allows you to input goals, and tasks, related to a specific Project.

Very quickly I started to clear my short term memory banks, and working memory and placed all the tasks, that the course indicates need to be done in order to acquire skills in specifically - Generating Traffic, to the main money websites.

I also endeavoured to include the remainder of the 15 websites provided in the course, as my target landing sites, and money making sites. Especially regarding generating passive income from adsense, and generating traffic to eventually provide sales and commission money through clickbank.

A lof of the traffic generation will be stimulated by blog postings, based on each website product offering, article postings, based on each website product offering, and auxiliary awareness raises as indicated in the course (i.e. press releases).

So today I spent about 2 productive hours, on setting up my online business, through commencing some blogs (such as this one), and also wrote an article that I posted in two different article directories.

Also for the remainder of tasks, for generating traffic and hence sales, i placed these tasks into the Task Manager, with a scheduled time for completion. This makes my mind focused on the tasks at hand, knowing when they have deadlines, and knowing what I need to do, to continue developing my online marketing portfolio of businesses. Sounds flashy doesn't it?.....lol....yeah well it is starting to excite me a little bit. But also makes me realise how much work, exactly needs to be done, to be successful.

if I complete all of the set tasks, I will know for sure, that my results and success will not be by accident, but by specific activities done by me. Hence, I will have of 'deserved' the success, because of the mass amount of setting up work done. So, i will be open, and accept the success, because I will feel that i deserve the success, I will not sabotage it, as too much hard work and effort would be placed. Momentum would've been created, and leverage.......well i have enough leverage at the moment. As my financial situation is in dire straits, so I must succeed in this.

Continuing tomorrow with a more directed mind on the set tasks inputted today into my task manager.


Learning and accepting, that there is much to learn, and that I must complete an apprenticeship in online marketing before i can become an "online marketer" and earn the amounts that I deserve.

Success leaves clues.

The harder you work, the luckier you become.

And my all time favourite....sic


Failure is a far greater teacher than success.


http://mpolo.thebestbizreview.com

No comments:

Post a Comment